Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Psalms 25:1-22

GUIDE ME AND TEACH ME

Keywords 25:5

guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

 

1. Show me your ways, O Lord (1-14)

David desired most of all to know God. He trusted God and his ways above his own ways and ideas. He prayed for the Lord to teach and guide him in the right paths. When David followed his own ways, he rebelled and sinned against God. He asked God for forgiveness. He accepted that those who are humble, who keep Gods covenant of love, and who fear him are most blessed. God confides in and establishes his covenant with those who fear him.

 

2. Put your hope in God (15-22)

David trusted the Lord in the time of trouble. His heart was in anguish. He asked God to look upon his distress and to forgive his sins. His hope remained in God. He prayed to maintain integrity and uprightness in the time of affliction. He also prayed for his nation to be delivered from trouble.

 

Prayer Lord, help me to learn your ways and to put my hope in you at all times.

One Word My hope is in God

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE JEWS DEFEAT THEIR ENEMIES Esther 9:1-19 / Keywords 9:2 The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to att...